What you get varies with your level of participation. There are 3 levels of service and you can learn about the features that are available
Become a member of NiftyCart's service by clicking here and either view the 5 Minute startup video and start the process. Or, you can read our Step-By-Step Guide to online marketing.
Good Question! You can have your first item online sellingin Facebook in 5 minutes or less. It's very simple to get started.
You need to have 3 things to add an item
- The name of the item you want to sell
- A picture or visual image of the item
- A description of the item
Your description, in addition to the picture or visual, is what is going to sell your item. Your description should tell your customer why they should buy your product. It's not about you, it's about them. Your customers are always asking "wiifm" ... "what's in it for me!"
In a word...Yes!
All you have to do is upload the digital product when you add your item to your NiftyCart catalog. When your customer purchases the product we will send a link to download the product in the email receipt they receive after the purchase.
You have 2 ways to sell your products on Facebook.
- Sell Individual Items in Your Facebook Timeline
- You can easily add items from your NiftyCart catalog. It's just copy and paste the item into your timeline. Check out the Video Here
- Add Your Catalog to Your Facebook Business Page
- You will find this is a little more complex, but you will find step-by-step instructions that will demonstrate exactly the steps you need to add your full catalog.
Yes, there are several options available and they are based on the level of service you have selected for NiftyCart. We will discuss those options with the individual levels of NiftyCart
You will find 4 ways of getting support. Either by phone phone or Messenger or email (support at NiftyCart dot com) and last, but not least the chat box you'll find on all our website pages.
There are two basic ways you can use the interface to GetResponse
- The Simple Method
In this method you have NiftyCart save the email address of your customers. Then, from time to time, you email them using GetResponse. You would typically send a newsletter or special offers/sales/coupons or new product announcements.
- The Product Pitch Method
To be clear you can still send emails like you can in the Simplest Method.
In this method you create email sales letters for each of your products. If someone purchases Product A you add them to an email autoresponder that promotes Product B or any other product or group of products you sell. You may even add a coupon to the new offers to get your customer to come back and buy again...and again!
If you are using, or thinking of using, QuickBooks Online to manage the accounting for your business you will find that the interface to QuickBooks will save you hours of work and frustration. Each day, we go through all your sales and update them to Quickbooks. That way your accounting for sales will taken care of automatically.
You will find that coupons will increase your sales substantially. When you set up a coupon you can give a discount percentage, a flat dollar amount, or free shipping. You can also set an expiration for the coupon to add a sense of urgency to the transaction.
When your customer starts the checkout process the first thing we capture is their email address. That way if they leave the checkout process before completing it, you can contact them via email to encourage them to complete the checkout process.
Many people start shopping on their cell phones. You may have done so yourself. That said, many people don't like to complete the checkout process on their phones because it's considered to be a hassle. That said, most people will complete the checkout on their tablets or PCs if they are given that option. We make it easy for your customers to save their order for later checkout.
- How do I Get Started With My NiftyCart Membership?
- How Long Will it Take to Start Selling Online?
- What Do I Need to Add an Item for Sale?
- Can I Sell Digital Products on NiftyCart?
- How Do I Sell on Facebook?
- Are There Options for Setting Up My Items?
- What Support is Available with NiftyCart?
- How do I Use the Interface to GetResponse?
- Tell Me About the QuickBooks Interface
- How Do Coupons Work?
- How Do Abandoned Cart Notifications Work?
- What is Save Order for Later?